5 Ways To Make College More Affordable
Going back to school can cost an arm and a leg. Unfortunately, not everybody can afford to fork over top dollar for a degree. Luckily, the resources for taking your education to the next level are plentiful.
Where The Scholarships Are
In search of some financial aid? The scholarship possibilities available are endless – it’s simply a matter of knowing where to look. Discover the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow by exploring these opportunities.
Resources That Pay
Going back to school shouldn’t leave you under a mountain of debt. With so many other expenses to worry about, it helps to have some financial aid. From tuition reimbursement to educational tax credits, help is here.
College Students’ Debt On The Rise
The average college student leaves school owing $17,600 in loans. That doesn’t even include credit card bills and other expenses that have been accumulated. Find out how more and more college students face increasing debt.
- College Costs Are Stacking Up: Affordable Solutions For Stretching A Dollar
- U.S. Lags in Race to Educate Its Young Population
- Buyer Beware: Falsifying Degrees Will Cost You Fine & Jail Time
- Sallie Mae Speaks: Minimum Basic Skills For Selecting The Perfect School
- Business, Education, Health Sciences, Oh My: The Most Popular College Majors
- Fending Off The Freshman 15: Research Shows Going To School Can Make You Fat
- Budgeting for College 101: Advice to College Students and Their Parents
- Consultant to Community: Residents Need Education
- An Education Revolution: More than 70 Million Adults Want to Head Back to School
- Growing Future for Jobs, Salaries: More Occupations Will Require Higher Education
- OUCH! The Price of Textbooks Takes Its Toll On Students
- Danger Ahead: Are We Headed For an IT Shortage?
- More & More Colleges Getting Hip To Going Wireless